This is the best that I can remember the story that he told me tonight as I was tucking him into bed.
Once upon a time, there were books and the books had blood on them. And there were monsters. There were monsters everywhere! Monsters on mommy's head. Monsters on Kenan's head, on papa's head. There were monsters on Micah's head, Timmy's head, Hannah's head. There were monsters on everyones heads. Then....the monsters eated you! They eated everyone! The monsters eated the houses too! And then the robots came. They're eyeballs came alive and the lightbulbs moved all around. And then...the roofs came alive and the trees came alive, and the earth came alive. Then the Aliens came down into the earth! Hahaha! You're turn, mommy!
Kenan was playing in his room, and all of a sudden he comes running out and told me "mommy mommy! come look! I want to show you a mystery I found!" He takes me by the hand and leads me into his room to show me "the mystery". Now, in his closet he has a night table. It's in there because there really is no room for it anywhere in his room for right now. Kenan points out that behind it, and underneath he found a mystery. He opens the drawer and in it are his pirates and few odds and end toys that he found. He had them all neatly arranged in the drawer, like you would find artifacts from an archaelogical dig. He was so proud of them. I had to tell him how cool his mystery was!
No comments:
Post a Comment